You want to buy?
Here is an overview of conveyancing a purchase:
What we do
- Review the contract especially the documents needed to be included with the contract
- Find any problems with the title
- Review Mortgages or refinancing arrangements
- Ask questions about the property (requisitions)
- Check settlements figures
- Attend the settlement to ensure that the money transferred gets the title to the property
What you need to do
Have a good look at the property and think about what reports & inspections are likely to be needed.
Talk to your bank or mortgage broker about financing the purchase.
For more detail see;
Introduction to conveyancing
Law Society - Know Your Rights - Buying a home